Thursday, August 21, 2008

DR Trip

So I just received an e-mail from my team leader Traci, and she said I have over $1000 already for my trip. I am so in shock right now, I can't find words to express my gratitude. I have been so worried and I just see what kinds of work God does in people. I am so amazed, never in a million years did I think that was possible. And in one week, WOW!

To all who sent money or offered up prayers, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, what you have done for me, I can never repay you. You all mean the world to me, this is truly an honor to have people care so deeply about you. I am in awe!

You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand. John 13:8

No comments: