The trip has finally come. I leave tomorrow at 4:30 am. I am getting excited/nervous/scared, but all in a good way. One of my weaknesses is when I have to pack. For some reason I find so many other things to do but that. Like right now, I'm on line and before I was going through old pictures.
This weekend was fun. Our schools fashion show was a success as well as the cut-a-thon. It was nice to be a part of this one a little more. The class we had before didn't want any help. This group is so accepting of help, I love it! I was the person behind the stage making sure they got out on time and in the proper order.
Yesterday I spent time with Ethan and Lucas. They were so much fun! We went to the pond and they got to ride the boat, and sit on a tractor. I just love my soul time with them. They also got new haircuts, and they sat all by themselves. It was just awesome.
I am looking forward to the no school work for a week. It is a much needed rest from that. Just keep me in your prayers as I travel this week.
Look For Me Here!
16 years ago
3 comments:
You are and have been in my prayers...have an amazing time!
Have a great time!! I will be thinking of you and praying for you. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Glad you had a great time!!
Tag - you are it!!! See my blog!
Post a Comment