Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Chicago

I am home finally. It was such a blast, we learned so much and worked really really hard. We had three mannequins to cut, and by the third day they were rockin! Dave, Jason and Chad did an amazing job. I am so happy to have had them teaching us.

We didn't have much luck with dinners or fun times. Our hotel was right next to Rush Hospital, so we went to little Italy one night and had a good time and the other time we were so exhausted we just ate at the hotel and then was up all night trying to make myself throw up I felt so sick from the food. But today I made everyone eat a Chicago dog, actually double dog, yum!

Well the count down is on, 7 days til I leave! I am getting really really excited/nervous. My bags are almost packed (in the past month I should've just lived out of a suitcase) and I am starting to journal and get my talk prepared. Any suggestions! Things will be fine and dandy, I just don't anticipate very well.

No comments: