I have been experiencing such friendship and kindness in my life. My small group has really changed my life. So I got to thinking tonight how I have just changed and don't want certain things in my life. I am not a big partier anymore. It's seems that when you come from a small town that's all you do. But I just want to have fun, nice conversation, and quality time with friends. I want to find a person like that as well. I love getting in bed around 9 and reading until 10, and rolling over and going to bed. It sounds so boring when I write it, but that's just me. I have also been thinking of my apartment. I am NEVER here. I basically sleep here. I ate here twice in the past two weeks. I have hardly any groceries. My life revolves around work, and doing things through church, with friends or just not here. So the time I have here is so comforting. After next week I will only be here for 4 days in a course of 15 days.
It's weird how God does things. He's preparing me for my trip by always being busy and not getting too used to my "things." I am working on my "talk" and I'm coming up with what I think is good. I am trying to do a talk on what life is like if you didn't know God's name. How we shouldn't keep his story inside. Any suggestions?
Look For Me Here!
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment