Monday, December 29, 2008

Cleaning Up

I went today and bought new bedding for my bedroom. While I was preparing to do the sheets, I decided to rearrange the entire room. So, me thinking I can do anything, took my mattress off moved my bed and lugged my dresser to the other side of the room. Now my room looks awesome...the only thing is, I forgot that my room wasn't brown but decorated green so I have this beautiful polka dotted comforter with all colors of brown in it with green curtains. It looks charming! But if you know me you know my style, different! I also bought new shoes. I am fed up with standing on concrete all day, trying to look stylish, and then coming home and having broken capillaries all up and down my leg. So I bought "ugly" comfy shoes. As I was standing there looking at how unattractive they are, I had to get over that and go with it. So I am the proud owner of good shoes. Maybe I can be the beginning leader for the comfy shoe movement at my school! Now I am going to rest awhile and read some books I got at the library. I can't seem to get my camera to upload photos otherwise you could see a picture of the new bedroom!

No comments: