Lately I haven't been feeling like myself. I had a big talk with Tara this week because I was so mad at myself. I felt some of the choices I had made were out of desperation and not what my heart was telling me to do. She reassured me that God's grace is so good. That he knows everything I need and will see me through it all. I got to reading the Bible that night and this popped right out.
"Don't let your heart be troubled, Trust in God and Trust also in me. In my Father's house are many homes. If it weren't so, I would not have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you may also be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going." John 14:1-4
I was so comforted by these verses. So many times do I get myself so down. I don't feel what I am doing is right. I just have to go back to God and realize he has everything taken care of. He is preparing a place for all believers that is right and true. We can't lose hope of that.
I am finding peace in my actions and realize growing up happens at all ages.
Look For Me Here!
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment