"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light" (Matt 11:28-30)
A yoke is something that couples or binds things together. How awesome is that. God is always bound to us, we just need to give ourselves to him. I hold onto this verse always in my faith walk. Never is there a moment when I am alone, never is there a moment when I can't turn to God and ask for help. I am now starting to see the love of God and the love that my future husband needs to have in God. I meet people everyday and connect with them. But there will come that day when my future husband will be in my life and we have to connect first on that and then on emotional levels. I am so humbled by Jamie's talk. I am just so glad that she is in my life and I can go to her for anything. What an amazing example of God's love is she.
No comments:
Post a Comment