Oh my body has been through the ringer this week....but my mind is saying YEAH! My whole entire body is sore, and I am energized, yet tired. Last night was more cardio, listening to a podcast, wondering why I haven't done this sooner.
My Podcast-Peasant Princess, by Marc Driscoll ....Amazing at any stage in life. Single, dating or married, awesome stuff!!
My Favorite Food - Cocoa covered almonds, Kashi Go Lean, anything by True North. Tonight I sauteed green beans, peppers, and snap peas with extra virgin olive oil, pepper, onion powder and red pepper flakes. Loved the zing from the peppers. I really am trying. And get this, it was orientation today, bagels, donuts galore. And I only ate half a bagel and 3 donut holes, over the course of the day....a lot better than before.
My Favorite exercises this week- the Arnold, and Hercules....
Now I will leave you with just a great picture....

2 comments:
Great job, Abby! The pic of the boys is great. They look so much older, they are little men now!
Again...agree with my sister! Great job...and thanks for the picture of the boys! They are adorable....and so much older!
Post a Comment