Today was a different Thanksgiving. It was just me, my parents and grandparents. Nothing like rubbing it in more that I don't have a significant other. But I still had fun. Matt and I rode together and just had quality talks. I just LOVE him!! I came home and decorated a little bit for the holidays. My apartment looks so nice, just a little extra attention can make all the difference. I gotta go back to work tomorrow, it's so wonderful how one day can revitalize you.
My sister took Lucas to Thanksgiving today by herself and Josh stayed home with Ethan since he is sick. She said that Lucas kept looking around for E all the time, he even thought he saw him in the mirror but it was himself. Josh also said E was having a hard time without Lucas. I just think twins are amazing! They are connected so much more than just siblings. It's like a true soul connection. I am so thankful to have them in my life.
Look For Me Here!
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment