Seriously, is it fall? I stepped off the plane from TX and it was freezing...which is the weather I love!! It just seems like this year has flown by.
I came right from TX and within 5 days went to Chicago to certify Level 2 for Color, and on my first try passed the whole thing. Not too many times does that happen. But Jackie was awesome and she let me color the bottom of my doll head to cover a little area that didn't need to be colored and signed me off! I can't believe it, I went from last year at this time not even Level 1 anything to Level 2 Color and Cutting and Level 1 Texture. Wow, the hard stuff begins now, but I only have 2 more levels in color and cutting. And get this, I just got switched to teach color now at the school with once a month teaching skin/make up. I am really exciting for the new challenge. They must know that I am all about switching things up! There will now only be one area that I have not taught. Make-up, hmm that's gonna be fun!
The work out stuff, well it's been good. I tried my hardest on my work journey, but home cooking is what I needed. So I am back on to eating differently. My weight is just at 5 lbs off, but get this I've lost 5 inches. I got measured last night and feel so good about that. Mindy and I have been splitting some meals, I get celery, she gets carrots and we split. Sam's is great for organic foods. Oh, never told you, she's all organic. It's a lot of fun to figure things out. Two weeks ago we bought shrimp together and made different dishes with that, this week is scallops. I have tried this whole wheat pasta thing that I created with broccoli and Parmesan cheese. It's good but I do not have a recipe, it's all in my brain. ( if you want it, I can try to explain it) The whole meals area has been a struggle but with Mindy, we are able to take an item of the week, try a bunch of different recipes and then let the other person know to try it or not. Other than the food, the exercise is intense but awesome. I can't believe I used to come home and not do anything, now it's, stop at the gym before I even get home.
Nothing else new, just work, trying to get fit and God. All my life needs right now! I am starting to wonder what the future holds. Job, what happens when I get to Level 4, will I do more travel? Life, is there a guy in the future, is that why I am being shown so many good ones!! Church, am I to start serving some where new? So many things in my brain....love it!!
Look For Me Here!
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment