Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Weird Mood

Tonight I am in a very weird mood. Every now and then I feel God pulling me away from here to do something extraordinary. And tonight is one of those times. It's this feeling I don't tell anyone about because it's so hard to explain. I feel I need to give my things away, get my stuff in order and head off to do some good. Where is he calling me, I do not know yet? But every so often he is showing me this way....do I take it? I do not know yet?

Today at work, I hear people talking about how they wish they could work part time or if only they had more time in the day. I think that is one of our complaints in general. But wouldn't it be better to be like this then, man I wish time would fly by. Be so thankful you are busy, be so thankful that God has put so much in your day, you do not have time to sit and think about what is wrong. Most of my worst moods come from watching the news. I love the news in the morning, I get ready in front of the television. Very bad way to start off your day. Like today, what women rapes a child, kills her and then puts her in luggage? What mother kills her daughter and then parties it up and does not report her missing for a month? What man shoots his girlfriend five times with a 12 gauge and then beats her with it after he has already killed her? What man does this to a woman with four children and one of his own? This is where I feel very sad and called to do more. I would take the children from the man or woman, turn my life upside down just to show them what love really is. I would give them a home with food, shelter and comfort everyday. I would not let them grow up now being ridiculed for their parents actions. I am just so disgusted with some of the human race, it's like I want to slap certain people and knock some sense into them.

This is when I feel God calls me for something more. And this is the night I want to leave it all behind and help.

No comments: